The New England Tax Resolution experts at Tax Debt Assistance released a free Offer in Compromise Application guide. The guide shows individuals who are applying for the offer in compromise program how to avoid the most common reasons for rejection.
The Offer in Compromise Application guide explains the following:
- What an offer in compromise is and how it works
- An explanation of the full financial disclosure which is required with the OIC application
- What is needed in order to be eligible for the OIC program
- Application fee and payment options
- How to make an offer amount
- What happens after you file an OIC
- What happens if you get rejected
The OIC application guide is intended to help individuals who owe back taxes to the IRS.
To download your free Offer in Compromise Application guide, visit www.taxdebtassistance.com and scroll down to the area that offers the free eBook and sign up.
If you have questions or want to schedule a free consultation with one of our tax resolution experts, give us a call at (855) 479-2400.
We will review your case and let you know if the Offer in Compromise program is the best solution for you.